School Site Council
School Site Council is a group of administrators, teachers, and parents who work together to:
- Develop school policies
- Develop annual goals for the school with input from the Twin Rivers Unified Board of Trustees and Executive Committee
- Assess goals, objectives, achievements, financial status and any need for redirection
- Approve by-laws and the yearly budget and any fiscal expenditures greater than $1000 which are not included in the budget
- Annually review the education program and extra-curricular activities of the charter school
- Identify areas of concern and suggest solutions to the Teacher-in-Charge.
4 times per year in the Parent Room at the Walerga campus
Procedure for requesting items to be added to SSC agenda:
Please send to principal no later than 1 week prior to the next meeting.